Sunday, December 21, 2008

Santa's Baby


Do we ever get tired of seeing pictures of Bradley? I think not. Then again, I am a proud mama and recognize my partiality.

We took Bradley to the mall to meet Santa, and darn it if my boy wasn't the cutest kid in line! One little boy a few people ahead of us even asked his mom if my Santa-outfit-clad-infant was "Santa's baby." The mom turned around and shared this with us as I beamed with pride.

Bradley was too little to tell Santa what he wanted for Christmas, but the good ole' Kindermusik song came through for us with us some big smiles for pictures.

6 comments:

Katie said...

What a cutie pie! I bet Bradley was Santa's favorite visitor that day!

Bart and/or Ari said...

entirely too precious! i can't believe how big he's getting. hope to see you guys soon. merry christmas!!!!

Rhonda said...

Isn't it usually the other way around....Santa is smiley and the kid is neither smiling nor looking at the camera?? I guess Santa was just so taken with Bradley's cuteness that he couldn't pay attention :)

Anonymous said...

Just TOO CUTE!!!! =)
Merry Christmas! Love, Ellen

Anonymous said...

Look at that precious little boy!! He is absolutely one of the cutest babies!!

Merry Christmas! Can't wait to see you guys again sometime!
~Ang

Sarah said...

He might be my favorite baby. Ever. :) Sorry I didn't get to meet him this time around. Hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas! xoxo