Monday, December 08, 2008

video

St. Nicholas came to Florida twice this year! Brian and I opened our stockings from each other on Friday night before Ann, Jim and Jesse got into town, and then we let Bradley see what St. Nick brought him.


Sunday, St. Nick came again, this time with packages that he brought to TN and then shipped to Florida. I tell you, that St. Nick sure makes his rounds!

St. Nick brought us lots of candy, candles, Christmas socks, and Walmart gift cards, and Bradley got some baby's first Christmas ornaments, and lots of new toys.

5 comments:

Mary Anna said...

I'm confused...does St. Nick come before Christmas? I vaguely remember you doing something like this in Tennessee...

And, oh my, did I laugh at that video. The first thing you hear is "Arrrrghright!"

Katie said...

You got some great pictures! That little cutie sure knows how to pose for the camera!

Rhonda said...

He looks soooo happy, i love it!

Anonymous said...

you and Brian are almost as cute as Bradley. -sv

Sarah said...

He has to be THE happiest lil' chubbo EVER!! Kills me with his reddish locks too. :) xoxoxo