Thursday, December 11, 2008

7 Things

Well, Natalie "tagged" me to do this, so I guess I have to... or should I say, I'm compelled to.

7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die...
1. Get a dog
2. Have another baby
3. Visit Hawaii
4. Learn to play the guitar
5. Go back to South Africa
6. Have a reason to wear one of my many formal dresses that I accumulated through college
7. Be a good mom

7 Things I Can Do...
1. Play songs on my toothbrush
2. Sing
3. Read a book in a day
4. Eat until way past I'm already full
5. Write
6. Make people laugh
7. Obsessively organize

7 Things I Can Not Do...
1. Shop and talk on the phone
2. Run a mile without stopping
3. Be completely satisfied
4. Hate the color pink
5. Park straight in a parking place
6. Be spontaneous
7. See my family as much as I'd like

7 Things I Say Most Often...
1. Poker? I don't even know-er! (or some version of that)
2. Bradley
3. That's what she said
4. I'm going to Walmart
5. PTL
6. Bless his/her heart
7. Like

7 Celebrity Crushes
1. Brad Pitt
2. Mike Row from the tv show Dirty Jobs
3. John Krasinsky
4. George Clooney
5. John Mayer
6. Johnny Depp
7. Tom Brady

Tag: Ari, Bethany, MAB

2 comments:

Natrudy said...

muah-hahahaha, it worked. ;-)

Anonymous said...

wear one of your formal dresses on New Year's! And please explain to Brian that when I said "let's dress up" i did not mean halloween costumes.