Thursday, September 14, 2006

a bit of randomness for the afternoon

He's baaaa-ack!! According to the weather man this morning, El Nino is back to wreack havoc on our weather patterns. Which as you all know, is Spanish for "The Nino." (Anyone know how to do the tilda on blogger?) Guess this little annoying weather pattern is responsible for this yucky fall-like day here in Middle Tennessee. Many of you know my feelings are less-than-fond for the fall, so I'm siting at my desk here today lamenting the end of summer. I am excited, however, at my impending transition from a caterpillar to a butterfly with Derelicte tonight! It has been far too long- just call me Kunta-Kinte, cause I've got Roots!

On a totally unrelated strand (pun intended) I purchased the new John Mayer album Continuum last night and I cannot stop raving about it. (Well, I could, but why would I want to?) If you're a fan of his, you'll love it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the weather so much today on campus. Days like today make me glad that I am in school. Its no fun walking to class when it is hot.
--laura

emilyb said...

I can't wait to see the new "do"! How do you like it?

Sarah said...

I couldn't actually read this blog because I was laughing too hard at Chris Farley! Thanks for reminding me of The Nino.

P.S. I'm completely sure the hair looks outstanding. It has a great face to frame. :)

Mary Anna said...

Good thing you opened your post with one of my favorite funny men, cause by the time I got down to where you began to bash my favorite season, the bitterness began to build.

But, you won me back over by linking up to my little baby.

Seriously cannot wait to see the hair.