- Bradley is talking up a storm these days, putting word combinations together like "phone ringing!" "car beep beep" or my personal favorite, "Bad dog, chew up book" on a particularly naughty day for Chandler.
- Speaking of Chandler, Bradley loves to give him bones, and he knows his full name, hollaring out, "Chandler Biiiing" whenever we get home.
- He knows the names of all his little friends, and most of my friends as well
- He can spell his name, and thinks that any word he sees in print also spells Bradley
- He knows his shapes, colors, recognizes numbers, and can count to ten.
- When we pray at dinner or at bedtime he says Amen with me, and knows that we are talking to Jesus or God.
- He knows the difference between airplanes and helicopters, and is obsessed with pointing them out. In the area we live, there are airplanes all the time!
- I won't have his official stats until we go to the doctor, but I know he weighs around 30 pounds, has a huge buddah belly, and is probably still very short for his age.
- Thanks to my friend Sondra, we cut his hair this week so the long locks are gone. Bradley looks much more grown up with his new 'do.
- Doesn't like most vegetables or fruit- even the ones he used to like
- Loves spaghetti, french fries, Goldfish, ketchup & ranch dressing
- Has been pitching the most fantastic temper tantrums lately- any advice with how to control these???
- For his birthday he got tons of Elmo stuff, balls, a basketball goal, a toy guitar, a portable dvd player, a remote controlled car, bath & beach toys, a slip & slide, and a personalized Elmo cd, among other things. His birthday party was a blur- more to come on that later!!!
I love the age Bradley is at now, and as usual, wish I could keep him this way forever, but I'm excited to see how much he will change and learn and grow in the next year to come!
2 comments:
he really is getting big, I love him too at this age and wish he could stay that way. I like it when he say's "I fly again"
What a smart little man you have! Wish I could give him a birthday hug :)
Post a Comment