Whether or not you are a Weather nerd like I am, you might find this Hurricane blog fascinating. I stumbled upon it through weather.com after reading some reports on Hurricane Dean- the 3rd strongest storm ever to make landfall, I might add. The senior meteorologist's blog discusses the storms' paths and progress in detail, and spells it out for you in layman's terms, even providing pictures labeled with important things to note. I may have just stumbled upon my new favorite website!
DIVA [ˈdiːva] (noun): An operatic prima donna. A female version of a hustler. A usually glamorous and successful female performer or personality. A woman who has self-confidence, self-respect, and hella swagger. She knows who she is and exactly where she is going. True divas should be treated with respect for their enormous talent and strong will.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Weather you like it or not
Whether or not you are a Weather nerd like I am, you might find this Hurricane blog fascinating. I stumbled upon it through weather.com after reading some reports on Hurricane Dean- the 3rd strongest storm ever to make landfall, I might add. The senior meteorologist's blog discusses the storms' paths and progress in detail, and spells it out for you in layman's terms, even providing pictures labeled with important things to note. I may have just stumbled upon my new favorite website!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dean, huh? Typical woman...always fascinated with the bad boy...even when he's not human.
BTW, someone else responded to your comment on my blog about my iTunes purchases...thought you'd get a giggle out of it:
http://markkellyhall.blogspot.com/2007/08/groovy-music-without-actual-grooves.html
MKH
Post a Comment