Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Weather you like it or not

Whether or not you are a Weather nerd like I am, you might find this Hurricane blog fascinating. I stumbled upon it through weather.com after reading some reports on Hurricane Dean- the 3rd strongest storm ever to make landfall, I might add. The senior meteorologist's blog discusses the storms' paths and progress in detail, and spells it out for you in layman's terms, even providing pictures labeled with important things to note. I may have just stumbled upon my new favorite website!

1 comment:

Mark Kelly Hall said...

Dean, huh? Typical woman...always fascinated with the bad boy...even when he's not human.

BTW, someone else responded to your comment on my blog about my iTunes purchases...thought you'd get a giggle out of it:

http://markkellyhall.blogspot.com/2007/08/groovy-music-without-actual-grooves.html

MKH