Thursday, August 23, 2007

A Stardust is born

I had a date with Fashionista Mama B last night- we enjoyed a nice dinner and went to see the movie Stardust. With an all-star cast including Claire Danes, Michelle Pfeiiffer, and Robert De Niro, I have no idea why this film hasn't gotten more hype. The only theater in Nashville that I know of that is showing the movie is Green Hills Regal Cinemas, but it's worth the drive (maybe not worth the drive if you're out of state though, so find it someplace local)!

Stardust was a surprise hit with me. I liken it to a Pirates of the Carribean or a Princess Bride- a great cast, and wonderful feel-good fairy tale type movie. I went in not knowing much about the movie, but I would recommend it to anyone... which I guess is why I'm blogging about it- so go see this movie and let me know what you think! Bradley & Bradley give it two thumbs up!

3 comments:

MamaB said...

Definitely a "thumbs up" for Stardust. We laughed and had a great time. I smile every time I think of Billy, Robert DeNiro in white lace, and that cutie Tristan. I don't normally go "out" on school nights but glad I did last night!

Big Blue Barry said...

I was wondering if that was going to be worth seeing or not. And since you favorably compared it to two of my all-time favorites then it is a definite must see! Thanks Bradley!

Anonymous said...

glad you loved it as much as i did. a definite "must own."
~ari