Last night Bradley's school held an Art Exhibit night. All of the classes worked on various art projects to display, some modeled after famous artists' works.
 |
| 4A's art inspired by Kandinsky |
 |
| The artist and his work (B's is the middle one, bottom row) |
The preschool was hopping on a Friday night - a far cry from his previous daycare's lame attempt at nighttime events. These parents and kids actually showed up! Bradley had fun running around with his friends, and I had trouble keeping up with him through the throngs of people.
 |
| Caught playing with a friend |
 |
| Diarama made by B and a few friends |
And of course, what gallery night would be complete without cheese and crackers, and a little sparkling grape juice? They really know how to host an event!
 |
| Bradley's class made objects out of clay as one of their projects |
 |
He's been in a bat phase for a while
 |
| This cracked me up |
|
 |
Painting with Salt
|
Bradley was channeling the minimalists' with his art - less is more! Some of his classmates' sheets were filled with color, but this little one just has not patience for art. When he was younger, I thought it was just a matter of maturity. Now I've come to accept that it's just boys being boys, so when it comes to him drawing me a picture, or sitting down to attempt an art project with him, I'll take what I can get.
1 comment:
how cute, I wish K's preschool did something like this...
Post a Comment