Monday, February 18, 2013

All I Ever Need to Know About Law School I Learned by Watching Legally Blonde

Tomorrow is the big day, and I feel confident and prepared as I head back to school after a 10 year hiatus, thanks to one Elle Woods.

  • I feel comfortable using legal jargon in everyday life
  • Come prepared to class
  • Bring laptop.  Leave the fuzzy pen and Hello Kitty notepad at home.
  • Make friends and study buddies
  • Find an older, eligible law student to date
  • Glasses make you look academic
  • Stay away from skeezy professors
  • Combine studying with sunbathing or hair appointments to multitask
  • This is going to be just like senior year... only funner!
  • When in doubt, the Bend and Snap, works every time!

Let's get this party started!



1 comment:

Rachel said...

Thanks for the blog comments, I'm glad you are enjoying following along. Let me tell you though, you are such an inspiration to me. I love that you are going to law school and pursuing your dream, i think it's awesome. I want to go back to school once both the kids are school, but not sure if i'll have the guts to do it.