- I feel comfortable using legal jargon in everyday life
- Come prepared to class
- Bring laptop. Leave the fuzzy pen and Hello Kitty notepad at home.
- Make friends and study buddies
- Find an older, eligible law student to date
- Glasses make you look academic
- Stay away from skeezy professors
- Combine studying with sunbathing or hair appointments to multitask
- This is going to be just like senior year... only funner!
- When in doubt, the Bend and Snap, works every time!
Let's get this party started!



1 comment:
Thanks for the blog comments, I'm glad you are enjoying following along. Let me tell you though, you are such an inspiration to me. I love that you are going to law school and pursuing your dream, i think it's awesome. I want to go back to school once both the kids are school, but not sure if i'll have the guts to do it.
Post a Comment