Thursday, November 19, 2009

You know how much I love Amoxicillin

I bookmark and check this blog on a regular basis. I usually read it every couple of days and scan through the entries and at least one of them makes me laugh out loud. Well now I have my very own post to contribute to the "Blog" of unnecessary quotation marks.

Last week when I took Bradley to the doctor and got his first-ever antibiotic, I couldn't help but laugh upon reading the label... what does the pharmacist think I'm going to do? Take my kid to the doctor and scam them so I can take the antibiotic myself???

3 comments:

Mary Anna said...

Hey Cutie! This made me laugh. FYI, you might want to photoshop out your home address and the prescription number. You never know who might be reading! Love you!

MamaB said...

Ditto--good catch, Mary Anna!!!
And ditto--this made me laugh out loud as well.

Kristen said...

I love it! I always feel like I'm giving medicine to a pet or something, since that's what vets put on their medicine bottles. But I like your interpretation even better - HILARIOUS! :)