I bookmark and check this blog on a regular basis. I usually read it every couple of days and scan through the entries and at least one of them makes me laugh out loud. Well now I have my very own post to contribute to the "Blog" of unnecessary quotation marks.Last week when I took Bradley to the doctor and got his first-ever antibiotic, I couldn't help but laugh upon reading the label... what does the pharmacist think I'm going to do? Take my kid to the doctor and scam them so I can take the antibiotic myself???
3 comments:
Hey Cutie! This made me laugh. FYI, you might want to photoshop out your home address and the prescription number. You never know who might be reading! Love you!
Ditto--good catch, Mary Anna!!!
And ditto--this made me laugh out loud as well.
I love it! I always feel like I'm giving medicine to a pet or something, since that's what vets put on their medicine bottles. But I like your interpretation even better - HILARIOUS! :)
Post a Comment