I awoke this morning to a winter wonderland, and was in shock that for once, the weathermen got it right! Nashville got 3", we had 4" in Franklin, and Laura & George got 5". Since southerners and snow do not mix, I decided to wait out the rush hour, and go play in the snow for a while instead.
B and I, getting ready to go outside
Chateau Bradley with 4 inches of snow
Bradley's first-ever sled ride
Bradley and I in our first big snow together
I tried to sled down the hill on our street, but there was too much powdery snow, and not packed down enough yet. I don't think I've been sledding since that random evening in college where a guy went down the William T. Young library hill naked and on skis, so this made me feel like a kid again for two seconds, until I remembered that I am an adult, and would eventually have to go in to work today. Boo.
Oscar, the wonder sleigh dog!
I did eventually end up going to work, but enjoyed delaying it for a while by enjoying the rare winter wonderland.
No comments:
Post a Comment