Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Buh-bye Anonymous

Due to some pretty hateful anonymous blog posts, readers are now required to sign in using a Google ID to post comments.  Since most of you reading don't post comments anyways, feel free to keep silently lurking.  And for those of you who take the effort to use a Google ID, I promise you won't regret it.  Google is taking over the world, and sooner or later you'd need a Google ID anyways.

And to the person or persons posting the controversial anonymous comments, just remember that there are always 2 sides to every story, and while I understand that you are entitled to your own opinions, it would be nice if you could confront me personally and own up to your opinions with a name attached to those comments.

2 comments:

MamaB said...

Ah hah--see, I got a Google ID and figured it out all by myself so I won't have to be a silent lurker and can comment on your MONTHLY blogs.
Mama B

Kristen said...

I'm commenting because I laughed out loud when you said that Google is trying to take over the world. I say that all the time and everyone acts like I'm being ridiculous. Um, no. It's called realistic. And I've never said I have a problem with it :)

I'm sorry you got some mean anonymous comments. It's sad, really, that people have nothing better to do...

Hugs from your NON-anonymous readers!