Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Armadillod and Ready


It's the little things in life that get one excited. Like seeing my first-ever, live armadillo! I may be wrong, but I don't think we have these in Tennessee. At least, I've never heard of anyone seeing them there. Anyways, here I was, leaving a friend's house late at night, driving through the dark windy streets of her neighborhood, listening to the 6 voice mails that had piled up on my phone, when all of a sudden I noticed the little armored guy in the yard next to me. This is the only decent picture I got of the nocturnal nuisance, between the head lights missing him, and my driver's side side mirror blocking my shot. I was too astonished to think quickly enough to adjust my photography any better. And all I could think of was, wow, he looks exactly like they did on Super Mario Brothers!

No comments: