Monday, February 01, 2010

Still Resolved

It's February 1st. Do you know where your resolutions are??

I made it through January 2010 in pretty good shape (pun intended) in working towards my 2010 goal of being in the best shape of my life. I worked out an average of 4 times a week which is amazing for a self-proclaimed couch-potato in the throws of the cold winter months! I read the book Skinny Bitch which has forced me to take a long hard look at what kinds of food I put into my body, and has zapped up what little taste for milk I ever had before I read it.

Unfortunately, I'm starting out my February by skipping my Monday morning stroller class! After getting no sleep this weekend, Bradley and I lazed in bed until 8am this morning, and it was too cold here to motivate me to get ready and out the door in 45 minutes. We watched reruns of the Grammy's Red carpet show on E and Sesame Street and ate french toast instead. I vow to do better the rest of the week though.

No comments: