Friday, December 25, 2009

O Holy Night

For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11

This is a video of me singing O Holy Night at our Christmas Eve service last night. (Due to camera error, the very first part is cut off.)


Funny story, a little Behind-the-Music, if you will, is that I panicked before I was supposed to sing and forgot the start of the second verse. I grabbed my phone and texted Laura and Ari in the middle of church to ask them because I needed a quick response. Laura, I knew, has an iphone and could look it up quickly, and Ari I thought would know the lyrics offhand. As I stood there full of anxiety as we sang O Little Town on Bethlehem as a congregation, suddenly the words came to me on my own, and I went up when it was my turn and did just fine.

1 comment:

MamaB said...

Yes, you did more than fine my dear. It was beautiful to hear you sing this morning on Christmas Day. Love you and miss you.