Sunday, December 20, 2009

Never did I ever...

Never did I ever think I would be ecstatic that the Titans are 7-7.

Never did I ever think that I would like Sandra Bullock in a movie, but I saw the Blindside on Friday and thought she was great! Now Tim McGraw on the other hand needs to stick to singing, or at least not opening his mouth when he's on camera.

Never did I ever think that I would be a brunette again.

Never did I ever think that reaching down to pick up a piece of rotten banana would turn out to be mushy poop, and that this would be all in a day's work of being a mom.

Never did I ever think that the curse of oversleeping would follow me into adulthood, and I'd wake up 2 minutes after I was supposed to be at church for a sound check this morning.

Never did I ever imagine seeing Santa Claus ride through my neighborhood on a firetruck.
Never did I ever beam with pride so much as when I saw my little boy sitting on Santa's lap.
Merry Christmas, everyone! Only a few more days to go, and I'm looking forward to the relatively quiet week ahead... that is, until Horace gets to come home! Then, bring on the chaos!!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

LOVE THE HAIR!!! Gorgeous!

Mary Anna said...

I'm diggin the hair! Would love to see you at the Brunch on the 24th!

-Beth- said...

Love the hair! did you use the sephora stuff?

And Bradley looks ADORABLE with Santa!