Monday, July 27, 2009

Steppin out with my baby

Maybe Bethany will be the only one who'll get the title of this blog (JustJazz!!!) but the point is, Bradley is Walking!!!

He took his first official steps on Friday before Brian left (I wasn't in the room when it happened, but he and Ann got to see it) and then today Ann and I got him to take several steps in a row and document them on video.


And remember, you can see this video and more on Bradley's very own Youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/AVilendrer so subscribe now and be notified when new videos are posted automatically.

6 comments:

emmysue said...

Oh my goodness...that was SO FUN!! Way to go, Bradley! So glad Brian got to see some steps before he left.

Bethany said...

Yep- I TOTALLY get it! And I am SO excited for him!!! That is amazing....he looks pretty solid on his little feet already, and I am so thrilled that Brian got to see it before he left....and I guess this means a whole new realm of workout for you: chasing him around all day! :-)

Erin said...

That's amazing to watch!! Go Bradley!!

-Beth- said...

Yay Bradley! It only gets more exciting (and faster) from here! :)

Amanda Vilendrer said...

our son is so beautiful, I love you honey!!!

Amanda Vilendrer said...

ps,

that was from your hubby Brian. I FINALLY got to watch the video's.