Saturday, May 30, 2009

Palms Away!

Today I feel as though I became an official Floridian. Brian bought us a baby palm tree that we now have planted in our back yard. I have been wanting one for FOREVER, and he happened to see these on sale today for 6 bucks! You can't beat that! So here is me, lounging "under" my new palm tree before it is planted! Ahh, this is the life!
The Little One has a cold, and I decided that wiping snot and sand off Bradley's face together wouldn't make for so much fun in the sun, so we forwent the beach for a little time at home today. Brian did yard work, I layed out in the backyard and read in my lounge chair, and Bradley played in his pack-&-play in the shade. We had a grand old time listening to music outside and just hanging out. Brian even made me a fruity drink to sip on while we were at it! (Yes, it's ginormous, and no, I didn't finish it!)
Bradley at the back door!
I love this picture, because you can see all 3 of us in the reflection.
He is still such a happy baby, even with the sniffles.

2 comments:

Erin said...

That is seriously the life Amanda...., I am so envious!

Bethie said...

Baby Bradley is so cute and so happy looking!! I love when they look like michevious little angels! :)