Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Masterpiece Teether



Yesterday was the day from Hades with Bradley. At 7 1/2 months he's finally starting to cut his first tooth- one of the bottom middle ones, and as a result, he's miserable and making me miserable right along with him! I feel so bad for the little guy, as I know his gums are hurting, plus he's congested too. I don't know whether or not being stopped up is a related problem to the teething, but it makes sleeping impossible for Bradley.


From the minute he was up yesterday at 6:30 am (an hour earlier than normal), he was fussing all day long, especially whenever I so much as thought about leaving the room. His 2 daily naps were minimal, and he didn't fall asleep last night for good until 11 o'clock!! I felt so frustrated because every time I would rock him and get him to sleep, the minute I put him down in his crib he would wake up screaming again.

Add onto this that Kentucky lost last night to Ole Miss, and you can chalk it up to a Teeth-totally fun day all around. Today has been better. Still no tooth, but while he was up with the birds at 6am, Bradley took a really long nap to make up for some of the sleep he lost out on last night. I'll be sure to post a picture once the pearly white shows up, but until then, here are some pics of Bradley gnawing his way to comfort!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

our son is so cool, I can't believe he has my ears.

-hubby