- His sixth month was marked by settling into a daily routine with eating and napping (but still not unfortunately, sleeping through the night!).
- At 6 1/2 months, the chunky monkey was a little over 17 1/2 pounds and was 26 1/4 inches long.
- He's sitting up all by himself, though I usually keep a boppy pillow behind him, and an eye on him anyways, as he had an unfortunate run-in with a shelf in his room last week.
- Bradley is also a Boob Man. He hasn't taken to eating solid foods all that enthusiastically, nor have his bowells agreed with the solids either! We are slowly but surely changing that, but you can't help the guy for his preference for Ol' Bessie.
- The lifesaver toy for this month has been his new exersaucer from Grandma & Grandpa B. How did I survive without this? Bradley loves bouncing in it, and it gives me anywhere from 15-30 minutes of uninterrupted time.
- Teething has begun, but no pearly whites have appeared just yet.
- Still no discernible babbling other than laughs and squeals of delight, and impatient whining whenever the food isn't ready right this second, or no one is paying him full attention! (Is it too early to teach him there's no crying in baseball, or breastfeeding, or in restaurants??!!)
Thursday, January 08, 2009
Lucky Number 7 months
On January 7th, Bradley turned 7 months.