- He loves to play peek-a-boo
- This Little Piggie is another favorite game
- The Kindermusik welcome song that we sing at the beginning of class each week (this is my secret for getting Bradley to smile in pictures! I sing a few lines of that song, and his whole face lights up!).
- He still loves his Baby Einstein activity mat
- He is rolling over both ways now
- He squeals with delight and kicks his legs when he's happy
- Brian's teaching him how to give High Fives
Saturday, November 08, 2008
High 5 months
My oh my has it been a while since there's been a new blog! Lots has happened- Halloween, a week-long trip to Wisconsin, Bradley's first plane ride, I turned OLD on November 2nd, and yesterday Bradley turned 5 months old!
While visiting family in Wisconsin, we got to meet the newest addition to the Huber family, my cousin Kara's 12-day-old baby, Carter. I could not believe what a giant Bradley appeared next to the almost-nine-pound baby. Was it really just a few months ago that he too was that small? I miss my tiny newborn! Can we make time go backwards?
Ah well, having a 5 month old can be lots of fun. Bradley's personality is coming out more and more. He is successfully sleeping in his nursery in his own crib every night now, but alas, still not sleeping through the night (sigh). We have a routine down now of getting a new diaper, getting into his jammies, reading a few books, and singing his nighttime songs to get him to go to sleep.
Bradley has also turned into quite the chatterbox, especially first thing in the morning when he's the happiest. A few mornings ago I heard him making all kinds of noises through the baby monitor and thought for sure that Brian was in there playing with him, but when I finally walked down the hall into Bradley's room, there he was all by himself, chatting it up with his mobile!
A few other of Bradley's likes & 5 month milestones:
The doctor gave us the go-ahead to start Bradley on solid foods, but I've been reluctant to try that yet. Now the part you've all been waiting for... pictures and video of the chunky monkey:
a happy 'nakey baby'
ready for UK game day
a favorite pastime- playing on the Baby Einstein mat
playing with his giraffe