Thursday, October 02, 2008

Palin in comparison

If you've been watching the news lately (and I have... after binging on Sex & the City for 3 days straight, I decided I needed to rejoin the real world and spent the bulk of the day yesterday watching CNN and MSNBC), you know that Senators Obama, Biden, and McCain were in Washington last night to vote on the economic bailout bill.  But where was Sarah Palin?  Hopefully researching what newspapers she reads, and studying up on her Supreme Court history!  he he

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And Biden better work on not plagiarizing British politicians like he did when he ran, unsucessfully, for president!=^)

I tease cause I love-and as a sidenote- I don't like any of them! We need a real human being instead of someone spit out by the political machine. But seeing as that is unlikely, good luck to us all. ~Ang

Mary Anna said...

Joe Biden was a Tool last night (with a capital T). So were the Cubs...

Did you notice how Biden didn't look at the camera once? And even when his closing remarks rolled around, he looked below the camera lens and spent most of the time with his shoulders slumped, staring down. I saw a lot of the top of his bald head.

Just sayin.

Sallie said...

Palin wasn't there b/c she's not a senator! And I agree with Angela :)

Anonymous said...

Palin doesn't need to research what she reads cause she reads "all of them"!
-a certain bra burning sister

MamaB said...

No, I'm sure she was practicing looking out her back door at Russia, winking at the newsmen and saying "you betcha" and doing all the other dumb stuff that makes women look pretty stupid. I shudder to think that she might be the first woman in the VP spot--Women as a whole will take a giant step backwards if that happens.