Friday, October 17, 2008

Miles and Milestones

Real real quick, I'm blogging to say "Hey Nashville, we're coming your way tonight." I am super excited to be going home, and yes, I'll say it out loud... excited to see some fall foliage and cooler temps. I am even busting out some of my autumnal apparel for the occasion. Don't get any ideas though- I'm not proclaiming to love the fall, just anticipating a temperature other than HOT. What I'm Not anticipating is the long car ride this evening.

Bradley had a few milestones this week. He finally rolled over from his back to his tummy on Monday, and then yesterday we had our first play date. A girl named Stephanie that I met at church invited Bradley and I over to her house. Steph has 3 kids, but her youngest Ethan was born a month after Bradley. We put the 2 little boys on a play mat and both of them kicked and grinned, and Bradley even talked some for us, while us moms got to know one another.

Bradley's 4 month check up was today and he's now a whopping 15 pounds! He's in the 65th percentile for his weight, but only the 25th for his height, so we've got a little chunkster on our hands! Nevertheless, the doctor declared him "perfect," so that's great news. He gave me the go-ahead to start him on solid foods whenever I'm ready, but I'm still adjusting to having Bradley sleep in his own crib in the nursery, so one thing at a time, please!

Ok- time to make a mad dash around the house to finish packing!

1 comment:

Mary Anna said...

It was SOOO good to see you, Brian and B-nut today. I really enjoyed the time spent with you. Come back soon!!!