Sunday, September 14, 2008

NF-L if I know

I've got a sick hubby and a sleeping baby, so I'm stealing a few minutes to myself to catch up online.  I'm checking all the NFL scores as Brian and I are in a pool together with people from his work.  This week we picked 8 games correctly, 5 incorrect.  That will be 9 or 10 correct based on the Steelers game still in progress, and tomorrow's Monday night football, and 11 correct possibly with the game postponed from Hurricane Ike.

(A quick shout out to Conley, who's in Houston and survived Ike, albeit without any power still at this point)

Anyways, I was reading a recap of the Titans game today when I stumbled upon what I think must be the funniest quote from football this weekend.  This came from TN Linebacker Keith Bulluck:

I got hit with a piece of box and pretzel wrapper flying around.

Yep.  You heard it here second (after reading it on ESPN).

In the NFL, our teams the Titans and the Packers are 2-0.  In College pigskin both the Kentucky Wildcats and Wisconsin Badgers are 3-0.  We are happy football fans these days.  Bradley even had his Blue on in honor of gameday yesterday!

No comments: