Friday, September 26, 2008

Finally Friday

It's Friday... where the heck did the week go???  It's funny how even though I'm not "working" anymore, I still look forward to the weekends.  That's when Brian and I usually run all our errands and hang out with friends and each other.  Tonight Wes & Jess are watching Bradley for a little while and Brian and I are actually going out on an official date!  Woo hoo!  I used to think it was so cheesy and unnecessary for married couples to go out on dates.  You see the person all the time, I thought, why are "dates" necessary?  Well buddy, don't knock it till you've tried it- especially once you've got little ones in the mix!  A night to dress up in my nice clothes and be a wife, and not a mom, for a few hours is something to get excited about.  (Of course I'll worry about Bradley the whole time I'm gone and will be elated when I get to pick him up later on, but still!)  The plan for tonight is to go out to the Boardwalk on Pensacola Beach.

Speaking of the little chubster, here are a few of the latest photos of Bradley.

Bradley examines his Pooh Bear
The "Nakey Baby" and all his chub rolls, sitting in his Bumbo seat
Happy after his bath, and enjoying some Tummy Time
The little rascal has started to suck the same two fingers I did as a kid, except here it's his left hand.  I have yet to pay attention if it's the same hand every time.

I plan on being an informed citizen and taping the Presidential Debates tonight, and watching it later, unlike Nerd-Alert Heather whose Friday Night plans include watching the debate with some friends!  (Just kidding- I think it's awesome that they care enough to make their plans revolve around this political event.  More of us should be so sheik.)

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I can't believe how big Bradley has gotten! I bet Mason is about to hit a growth spurt soon. Glad you guys are doing well. Have fun on your date!

Bart and/or Ari said...

he is getting to be a real chubbers!

Rhonda said...

Don't feel bad Bradley...I have chub rolls when I sit in my Bumbo seat too.

That little cowlick curl of red hair is ha-larious!!!

Anonymous said...

i miss my nakey baby!! i want to just squeeze him!!
-aunt laura

natalie said...

oh my goodness, look at those rolls. A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!

emmysue said...

I want to pinch his fat little legs...adorable!