Monday, August 11, 2008

Fancy a Photo?

Argh... I am starving, waiting for George and Laura to bring home my favorite- Blue Coast Burrito for lunch, so I figured I'd pass the time by posting a blog from TN with some pics from the week so far.

Brian, Bradley, and I rolled into town on Thursday afternoon. Brian couldn't get over how "cold" it was, and I couldn't stop thinking how Green everything was! It's good to be back in TN though. Not much has changed- the family is still fighting over whose turn it is to hold Bradley, with Grandma B winning that battle most of the time.

Our good family friends the Reeds married off their oldest son Andrew on 08-08-08, the main reason for us being in town. I was priviledged to sing at the wedding, and got through Ave Maria just fine despite hardly singing a note for months (well, besides the little songs I am making up for Bradley every day). The wedding and reception were beautiful, and it gave me a chance to dress Bradley up in some "fancy outfits!" See examples A, B, C, & D below:


Bradley in his fancy Pooh Bear outfit for the rehearsal dinner. (And that's spit up, not pee, on the bed!)

Our little family

Grandma B holding Little B in his fancy wedding outfit

The whole Bradley-Vilendrer-Future Murdoch gang at the wedding reception
Several minutes later... still waiting on that lunch. But it's good to be in Tennessee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you know you can't leave without so much as a hello! =^P

~Ang

Mary Anna said...

I can't believe how much the little bugger is growing. Keep the pictures coming!