Saturday, August 09, 2008

F&%k*#g S*&t!!!

Brian and I have recently been convicted about the words that come out of our mouths. The Bible talks a lot about our speech, and the damage careless words can do. As new parents we are trying to set a good example for Bradley and model the behavior we expect from him, but we realize we can't wait to start cleaning up our act once Bradley is old enough to imitate us. By then it will be too late, so we're starting now. For starters we are putting a quarter into Bradley's piggy bank every time we sip up and say a cuss word. So far Bradley has $6.25 in his bank thanks to our loose lips!

2 comments:

MamaB said...

If Grandma B started a piggy bank and did the same thing, Little B could have a very generous college savings account for when he needed it!!!!!

emmysue said...

Wilson and I were at dinner one night when I said something. He promptly told me, "We don't say 'Oh my gosh'" I know say Oh My Stars more times than I'd like to admit. :)