Thursday, August 07, 2008

2 Months Today!

Today is Bradley's 2 month birthday!  Cliche, I know, but time really has flown.  We went for his 2 month checkup this week, and our little bugaboo is a whopping 11 pounds and 3 ounces now.  (So that's why my arms are ready to fall off by the time I get the carrier from the house to the car!)
Ok, so I'm not a professional photographer, but I was trying to go for the cute naked baby picture here, without exposing his private parts, and yet still displaying the keepsake shoes with his name and birthdate on them.  
I gave up trying to get everything in one shot, so here's the cute naked baby...

... and here are the keepsake booties
And finally, to show how big he is, here is Bradley with Coco, my favorite stuffed animal that I've had since I was a kid.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's just a doll! =) I think that was my last post too, but I don't know what else to say! I can't wait to see him in person! And you too, Amanda! =) Love ya, Ellen

natalie said...

Look at him! He's so cute!! Thanks for putting up pictures FR.

Bart and/or Ari said...

i cannot believe how big he is. can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!

emmysue said...

Happy Birthday (+ 1 day), Bradley!!

MamaB said...

It just makes you want to pinch his cheeks--all 4 of them!!! And I am getting to that right now since he is back home in Tennessee for a visit!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you guys!! He is turing into quite the little man!
~Ang