Thursday, July 10, 2008

One Month recap

Bradley turned one month old on July 7th- I can't believe how quickly time has passed!  He definitely doesn't look like a newborn anymore, but he's still pretty tiny.  So far he is more alert during the hours he is awake during the day (and unfortunately, the night), he holds his head up, and is starting to pay more and more attention to his surroundings.  If he knows his name, or recognizes me and Brian as his parents yet, he hasn't let us know.  Brian swears Bradley smiled at him twice today so I spent the morning trying to get Bradley to do it again with no such luck, and Brian doesn't believe me that Bradley rolled over (twice!) at 3 weeks of age.  While our little angel is napping in his crib I figured this would be a great time to post some new pictures- enjoy!
Grandma Anna meets Bradley for the first time!




Bradley loves his aunt Sarah
He loves his Boppy pillow!










4th of July- sleeping through fireworks




He's starting to pay attention to his surroundings- here he is watching the mobile over his swing

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I wish I had got to see him before you moved. :-(

Lana

Anonymous said...

I'm like you Lana...he's a doll, Amanda! Love ya, Ellen

Katie said...

Oh Amanda, he is SO cute!!

MamaB said...

I love the swing picture. He is growing. Can't wait for next week to get here so we can see him (and you all!!)

natalie said...

Look at that little guy! Oh I just want to bite his cheeks (the ones on his face, not the others).

Bart and/or Ari said...

i can't believe how much he's grown since you left. he is beautiful. miss you!

Bethany said...

OH how precious!!! I wish I could hold him!!

Anonymous said...

i miss my little bunky!! can not wait to see him soon!
-aunt laura

Conley said...

Oh my gosh, he's gotten so much bigger! He looks like such a little man, and very with it! I can't wait to see him again, hopefully sometime before he graduates!

-Beth- said...

aww...So cute. He is growing so fast!!! Wish I could meet him.

MamaB said...

Amanda Conley--you will see him before he graduates. When he gets old enough to spend the summers with his G and G Bradley in Franklin, you can come spend some time with us as well!!!

yours truly said...

oh my goodness- it sounds like you guys are doing so well down there! i'm so happy for you and your little family :) bradley continues to be the cutest baby in the world and i love seeing all the pics. thanks for the updates hot mama! miss you! amy

Anonymous said...

What an angel face!!! I can't believe how much he has grown!
Love ya- Angela

Sarah said...

I agree with everyone -- he looks so much different in just this short time! What a charmer though :). I wanna meet the lil' guy!!!

Hope you're good too, mom. xoxo!

Rhonda said...

I can't believe how stinkin' cute he is! I miss him :( He really does kinda look like his daddy!