Monday, June 30, 2008

Nursery Times

Here they are- the long awaited pics of Bradley's nursery!  Brian and I spent yesterday putting together the crib which then gave me the go-ahead to put on the bedding, set up the mobile, and hang the wall hangings.  Everything else had been tackled and organized by me and Mama B when she was here, and then Dad helped us hang some things on the wall when he was here this weekend.  So after much anticipation, I give you my favorite room in the house- partly because it's decorated in bright colors, partly because it is my son's first room, but admittedly most of all because my OCD nature loves that everything matches!!










Bradley looks on while Brian puts together the crib!


8 comments:

MamaB said...

The nursery looks great. That is my "home away from home". I am missing little B terribly this morning. After getting to rock, swing, cuddle and hold him for 3 weeks, withdrawal is horrible.
Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

the nursery looks so good! i am glad that you have one room completely finished, i know that makes you happy. give little B some kisses from me, i know he misses them. love you all!
-laura

emmysue said...

The nursery looks great guys!

Bart and/or Ari said...

the room looks precious! you guys did a lot of work in very little time. can't wait to come see it for myself.

Heather said...

My nephew has the same bedding! Yay!

Katie said...

Great job decorating! I love your color choices!

Conley said...

Aw, it's adorable! Can't wait to check it out in person! And I love all the green!

natalie said...

SOOOOO cute!!!