Thursday, May 01, 2008

They say it's their birthdays

Today we are celebrating birthdays for two of my favorite people in the world! Hubby Brian is turning 25 (yep, he's a youngin') and sister Laura is a mere 24 years old today.

Brian is stuck in boring meetings all day (not a fun way to spend one's birthday) while Laura gets to cavort around town with George who took the day off in honor of his fiancee's birthday. (Lucky Ducks).

I'm celebrating both their birthdays in my new cubicle across the room from where I was yesterday, lamenting my constant back pain. According to the baby books, little Bradley is hovering around 4- 4 1/2 pounds right now, and he enjoys pushing up against my sciatic nerve on a regular basis. Good thing is, I can eat all the birthday cake I want right now without feeling guilty!!

No comments: