Thursday, May 29, 2008

secrets revealed

so earlier in the week I decided that I would take a day off and drive up to TN to see the wife who has missed me a lot in the last couple of weeks. I do not inform her of my plans, instead I try to arrange everything in secret. But, wouldn't you know it, Amanda went and figured it out anyways. Turns out I had told my sister about driving up there this weekend but failed to inform her that it was a secret so she told Amanda. Finally after a few moments of being questioning by my wife I broke down and informed her that I am going to be there for the weekend to visit and take another car load of stuff to FL. I will have to say though that after hearing me tell her that she would see me this weekend her attitude did a complete 180 and she has been talking about it ever since then.

Moral of the story is, if you are going to try to surprise Amanda you better have all your basis covered.

No comments: