Thursday, May 08, 2008

Chunky Monkey

You know you're fat when even your maternity shirts start busting at the seams and fitting a little too snugly! I know, I know, I'm pregnant, I'm supposed to gain weight. But yeah, remember all those months when I gleefully announced how I hadn't gained a pound? Well karma, as they say, is a bee-yotch, and now I'm gaining at the rate of 2 pounds per week! So here I sit, tugging at my shirt all day, and switching positions frequently to quell my back pain. Ahh, the joys of motherhood!

3 comments:

Andrew's Mommy said...

Well, I gained 2 MATERNITY sizes and didn't gain till later either! It will come off and it's all ok! Good luck!!!!!!!!

PS How far along are you now???

Dave crawford said...

It's tough, huh!? And there's nothing you can do about it until Baby BJ gets here. I gained a miserable 60 pounds so you're doing much better than me! Just keep rubbing stretch mark cream all over and try not to eat empty calories. I think frozen gummy bears were my weight gain downfall!

Dave crawford said...

OH MY GOSH. This is not Dave, it's SALLIE. My friend Dave had me log in to his account to show him how to make some changes and I don't know how to log him out and get me back in! I had no idea my comment was going to be from "Dave"!