Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bump Day

The Gods have smiled on me today. Natalie and I had plans to get ice cream after work today, so imagine my surprise when she called first thing this morning to share some exciting news. One of her coworkers gets emails that alert him about deals around town, and it just so happens that Baskin Robbins is apparently giving away free ice cream today for expectant moms. I did some checking and the rumors are true!! Glory, hallelujah, today is Bump Day! We are headed there after work to take advantage of this super deal.

6 comments:

emmysue said...

No way...that's awesome! It must be a Darce day for you since you and I are having lunch. Looking forward to it!

Jordan & Bethany said...

How exciting!!! See, after that whole Starbuck's debacle, you can get celebrated and not stared at :-)

Mark Kelly Hall said...

Free ice cream...You don't happen to have that pregnant suit lying around so someone might borrow it, do you? No reason.

(Word Verification: "slambzt" Definition: the sound made when a VERY large bug hits the zapper.)

Sallie said...

Glory, Hallelujah, thanks for sharing the news!!! I'll bring my big ol' belly there this afternoon, too!!!

MamaB said...

Hey, I have a big belly--wonder if they would believe that a 55 year old woman was pregnant....surely they would---this IS Tennessee, isn't it?? HAHAHA

Natalie said...

Don't think I haven't considered stuffing my shirt with a pillow, waddling, and talking about my aching back and growing boobs just to get some free ice cream.