Wednesday, April 23, 2008

pregnant rant

I'm 8 months pregnant- I'm entitled to the occasional rant and rave. Today is one of those days so beware me if you cross my path.

Today has been a crappy day at work all around, and so I decided to indulge during lunch time and treat myself to Mickey D's. Apparently me and everyone else in Cool Springs had a Big Mac Attack at the same time because the line was wrapped around the building- as if there are no other places to eat in Cool Springs- what gives??!! But fine. Here I am in line, I'm not moving. It's too hot to have the windows down so I'm running the A/C, I'm aggravated that I'm using so much gas on my lunch break, and then to top it off, when I'm finally scarfing down my food in the car on my way to run another errand, I realize the people at McD's gave me Diet instead of regular Coke! Today of all days! Can't a girl get a break and enjoy her crap food in peace? Grrr

2 comments:

MamaB said...

If you are going to "Grr" in your blog, you need to Grr like your Aunt Lisa and myself do..Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Now that's a GRR

Bart and/or Ari said...

i'm not sure that's the pregnant talking, i think it's just being human. if it isn't, then i've been pregnant for a long time. :)