Friday, April 25, 2008

blogging husband

Today is 25 Apr 08 and tomorrow will be Amanda's and my eleven month anniversary. Now you may say wow, why is this such a big deal, it is only eleven months, wait till it is a year. Ya ya I know. What can I say, I am impatient. It's been a long and winding road but I would not trade it for the world. We are now in the last couple months of pregnancy and in the last couple months of being apart. Amanda and I are both very excited about the baby coming in June and her arrival in Florida shortly there after. Starting a family is no small feat and I don't think they could make enough books on it. The one book that we have been focusing more on lately and the one book that has been proven time and time again to work is the Bible. We have started our daily devotionals with the help of a couples devotional book we got as a wedding gift and it is quickly becoming evident that it is helping. I am going to keep this blog short as this is my first one (yay for me). And just a friendly heads up to all you readers out there, although you may not be able to tell by just looking at my spelling and grammatical errors but I really am smarter than I type. So, from now on be on the look out for many more blogs to come, most will be filled with spelling errors and poor wording but I would like to think that more importantly they will put a smile on faces and make for some good laughs. As long as that is the end result then I am ok with the spelling Now, to clean house and hit the beach before I go to work this afternoon. And yes honey, I will be careful not to hurt my hand

2 comments:

Amanda Vilendrer said...

yeah, we all know I'm not one to let spelling and grammatical errors just sit there, so of course I will be editing said blogs from time to time!

Brian Vilendrer said...

ha, yes I knew you would be and I should have written that in there but I guess that goes without being said. Oh and p.s. I am rocking out on some guitar this morning. Jack Johnson is awesome!!! I don't know if you know this but we are pretty much BFF him and I.