Monday, April 28, 2008

Baby Steps

Amanda at the end of Week 32

I am slowly but surely aquiring a lot of gadgets and gizmos that will supposedly make my life easier once Bradley arrives.  Most of them I look at with blank stares and wonder how they work, and why I need them.  I figure it can't hurt to try out a few things though, since I do have a small dog in the house who makes a great model!

Julius is my guinea pig for trying out the front carrier!  He actually enjoys it, we think!

I experiment with my new Boppy pillow... once again, Julius makes a great test subject!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you enjoy abusing my poor weiner. You did forget to mention the onesie that mom and I put on him that he went outside and peed on, or the two times I have put a diaper on him.
--laura

Mary Anna said...

This cracks me up! You look radiant, btw. It's that whole pregnancy-glow thing...

natalie said...

that is HILARIOUS!!

Sallie said...

Wow, you look fabulous! You have a perfect belly! I love the preggie pics, keep 'em coming!