Monday, April 21, 2008

April Showers

... bring June Babies.

Hmm- doesn't quite have that nice ring to it, does it? At any rate, Saturday was the long awaited Baby Bradley Bambino Bash that Mama B threw for me and my son-to-be. Ironically, it showered on us as we made our way into the clubhouse, but ended soon after the shindig began. We had a lovely assortment of munchies, and flowers, and plenty of baby decor. I spent a ton of time working on a clever Baby Mix to play as ladies were entering and mingling, but unfortunately it looks like all that work fell on deaf ears. Oh well... at least I enjoyed my own cleverness. I'll have pics up later, but Baby Bradley racked up! I now have a good jump start on the infant essentials that will help welcome BJ to the world. Less than 2 months and counting...

Baby Bradley's first Kentucky Wildcat outfit!


Buried in a sea of baby gifts

the adorable diaper cake that Mama B made

4 comments:

Bart and/or Ari said...

i can't believe he'll be here in two months. very exciting!!

Sallie said...

Post those shower pics!

Anonymous said...

i heard that the spinach dip was the star of the party...

-laura "the spinach dip chef"

MamaB said...

I heard Mama B almost ran out of food at the baby shower and that someone had to start eating the bread bowl because there were no chips left for the "star of the party" spinach dip.
Other than that, it was a great party and baby Bradley got some "styling" clothes including TWO UK Wildcat little baby outfits and several adorable Pooh onesies and sleepers with accesories to match!!!