Sunday, March 23, 2008

March Madness

I'm at the end of my 6th month of pregnancy, and in one of my baby books I read that my uterus is now the size of a basketball.  After months of barely showing I can no longer hide the baby belly that is filling out my maternity tops, so if you can't beat em, join em!
It's no secret that I love ncaa basketball and live for March Madness every year, and the irony that my stomach is the size of a basketball was too good to be true, so we took the simile and ran with it.  It's true that it's March and I really must have been mad to let them do this to me! 













8 comments:

Mark Kelly Hall said...

Hmmm....to borrow a phrase often used by a friend of mine elsewhere in the blogosphere...that ain't right.

But it is funny.

Jordan & Bethany said...

That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen!! Only you....

Rhonda said...

What the what?! You are CRAZY. The hormones have gone to your brain & are deteriorating the good cells. You have got to submit that to ESPN or something!

Mary Anna said...

Wow. I hope those markers are Crayola washables. This brings cabin fever to a whole new level...

Anonymous said...

i can't believe there wasn't a UK pawprint on there anywhere! you guys area disgrace. ;) ~ari

Anonymous said...

they were washable. amanda made sure they were before she let us attack her tummy with markers.
-laura

-Beth- said...

Yes - they say you lose it when you're preggers - you've lost your mind! How long did it take to get that off... or is it still there???

emmysue said...

L-O-V-E IT!!