Friday, March 07, 2008

Funny Ha ha

Looks like somebody's gotta case of the Fridays, and that somebody is me! Having "the Fridays" is almost worse than having "the Mondays" because the last day of the week creeps by so slowly and the anticipation of 2 whole days with no work is almost tangible but not quite.

Anyways- it's a bleary, gray day this morning with the promise of 2-4 inches of snow accumulation tonight according to the weather channel, and I am half awake this morning. They tricked me into getting to work early this morning (and by early, I mean ten whole minutes) bu luring into an 8 oclock meeting with a "special guest." Turns out the special guest was one of our coworkers, so I feel cheated. And they didn't even give us breakfast. 4 morning meetings in one week and no breakfast for any of them. I feel like a cheap date who didn't get dinner.

But I digress... if you too are suffering from a case of the Fridays, maybe you could use a laugh. I found this hilarious- so much so that I laughed out loud at my cube, and then had to stifle the laugh, lest anyone else notice that I was watching a video on YouTube instead of working. So anyways, here it is- enjoy it at your own risk!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i lost 14 pounds just laughing at this one. this is my next major purchase. only 4 easy payments of $1499.95!! ~ari

Rhonda said...

OMG that is the funniest thing I have ever seen!