Friday, February 15, 2008

last minute shout out from Miss Bradley

Guess the fact that I woke up at 4:30 am and haven't been able to go back to sleep lets me know the big day is approaching soon. Tomorrow at noon I will trade in my old last name (or passing it onto my son in a few months) and become Mrs. Amanda Lynn Vilendrer (it's like "blender" but with a "vuh" in front of it!). I never thought this day would come, but planning the event in a frenzied 38 days, it couldn't get here soon enough. Today's the day of girlie stuff as everyone gets into town and we have our nails done and put all the flower bouquets together- hot pink roses- what else??

So why am I blogging this morning when I have a million other things to do? I'm hyped up from the lack of sleep and caffeine (yep, I cheated and had coffee)... but the nail salon is calling my name, and I have to go get ready. The next time I blog on here, I will be a WIFE! :o)

and ps, yes, I did totally jinx Kentucky by blogging about our 5 wins in a row and then suffering the 2nd worst loss ever to Vanderbilt. It wasn't even embarassing so much as it made me speechless. But I take full responsibility for our loss. Sorry, Cats. Better luck tomorrow.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

your last name is going to be vuh-blender?

Jordan & Bethany said...

So excited for you. As I post this comment, you are probably just saying "I do" right now. Hope you got my text that I came down with the flu...love you and I'm sad I am missing it!

MamaB said...

Thank goodness the Bradley name will be continued!!!!!