Sunday, January 27, 2008

It's a...



BOY!!

No matter how much I had myself (and everyone else) convinced that it was going to be a girl, God had other plans for me and Brian. I am finally settling into the idea of having a boy, and we have chosen the name Bradley Derek Vilendrer for our future son!

Here's a long-overdue belly picture- right at 20 weeks, the halfway point of the pregnancy

And here's one of my favorite pics of Brian and I ever- in our matching I heart hot moms/dads t-shirts!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Yayyyyy tiny UK football player!

Also -- Derek? Is this an homage to Mr. Zoolander by chance?!! I'm laughing if so. :)

Rhonda said...

YAY! I hope he's really, really, ridiculously good looking! ;)

Mary Anna said...

I was glad to see you both on Sunday. And I'm excited about a boy!!!

emmysue said...

Yay for baby boys!! They're the best!

Christa said...

Congrats:)

Jordan & Bethany said...

You look really cute! We're excited :-)

Anonymous said...

You look precious! Yay baby!!
Lana