Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Goin' to the Clovercroft Chapel and we're...

Gonna get maaaaa-rried!

Yep, that's right- you heard it here first- ( or last, depending on the person!)- Brian and I are gettin' hitched! Brian proposed on a weekend when I was down visiting him in Florida, and we immediately began making plans. Given his deployment schedule, and our baby on the way, we decided to have the wedding before the baby was born, and before he is scheduled to deploy overseas for a few months.

That time frame left us with very few options for dates, so February the 16th it is! The ceremony and reception are taking place at a little wedding chapel in Franklin, TN, and details are falling into place quickly! Needless to say, I'm lucky if I can blog once a week now with all the wedding planning that takes place during my work day, in between all my official responsibilities here, but I did want to share with the cyber-world my exciting news!

PS- Only a few more days till I go back to the doc and we find out some more exciting news!

No comments: