Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Baby on Board

Baby it's cold outside... Baby Mine... Hit me Baby one more time... Baby got back... Baby Love...

I'd like to welcome you all to 2008 by inviting you to join me in my next phase of life. The time has come to go public with the big news that Brian and I are having a baby! I am 16 weeks along as of yesterday, and little Baby Bradley's EDA is June 16th, 2008. No, we don't know the sex of the baby yet, but you can be darn sure I'm going to find out the minute I'm able so I can (hopefully) start stocking up on plenty of pink!

I have never been one of those girls to gush over babies, and I hated babysitting as a teen, so I can promise you, this DIVAlicious blog where you turn to for current events, and funny anecdotes will not transform into all-baby-all-the-time. I will remain to be respectful of my male audience and not share TMI, but I can promise this DIVA's spin on pregnancy and all the humor that goes along with it over the next 6 months. All I can say is that God must have a funny sense of humor, so I plan on laughing right along with Him!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear all about it! :) I'm so excited!

No mention of Kentucky's victory over Florida State in the Music City Bowl?!?! GO CATS!!!! =)
love ya, Ellen

Rhonda said...

I'm going to ignore Ellen's last comment :)

I'm very excited to see updates on Baby Bradley! I love you!

Mary Anna said...

pink-pink-pink-pink

Anonymous said...

Where's your ultrasound picture of the little peanut??? I wanna see. I can't wait to see you and our belly's together - mine is getting Gianormous!

Anonymous said...

oh that last comment was me - Beth :)

Anonymous said...

AND I now realized that I wrote "belly's" and not "bellies" and that is the first thing you will see in that comment, my apologies.
Beth...again

Anonymous said...

yes the baby can wear pink, even if its a boy!!!!

-Baby Daddy