Thursday, April 26, 2007

a yummy way to start the day

Sorry fellas, this one's for the ladies! On this oh-so-dreary Thursday morning I figured we could all use a little pick me up! My aunt sent this pic in an email to me today so I thought I'd share it with the rest of you'uns. That's how we say it in the south here- you'uns. Well, some people do- not me normally. They are probably the same kind of people who use the phrase "a couple, three." Now that I just don't get. But back to Brad and George. Some of the sexiest men alive, according to People magazine. And I may be the only person on the planet who liked Ocean's 12, but I'm giddy about Ocean's 13 this summer. Actually- keeping in the trend of the 3rd movie in a trilogy making an appearance this summer, we've also got Pirates of the Caribbean 3 and Spiderman 3, both which should be fantastic. And with all the dull movies out in the theaters lately, all I can say is it's about dadgum time!

4 comments:

Mary Anna said...

Team Clooney.

emmysue said...

That's yumtastic rite thar. (continuing the southern theme)

Anonymous said...

it's just pretty.
~ari

Anonymous said...

That pic is rilly prilly. Thanks for sharing.

"Ted Nugent called. He wants his shirt back."

"You know a guy..."

Ah, one of the best movies ever (11, that is). I'm totally with you in the theater to watch 13 though. Another part-3 you forgot is Shrek 3, which I also loved the first two of. I hope you are having a good day!

-Rhonda Lu