Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Smoothsday Tuesday

(sigh) another year of college basketball is over and done. I went over to Ari's to watch the game with her last night, and it was funny to be cheering for a different team from her. She had picked OSU to win in her brackets, and I was cheering for Florida to stay true to my SEC. In case you missed the big game, here are a few snippets you might find entertaining:

  • Jim Nantz kept referring to Florida's coach as "Dunnivan"
  • Greg Oden shaved at halftime, but you couldn't tell ---->
  • I made Ari watch all the ending ceremonies to see if Joakim Noah would dance again, but after watching for several minutes with no moves being busted, we turned it off.
  • Greg Gumbel participated in MTV's new reality tv show, pimp my suit (I have searched all over to find a photo of his ghetto-fabulous number he was sporting last night and have come up empty-handed thus far)
  • <---I only cheer for Noah because I like his skinny side-burns.

Billy Donovan, you've just won the 2nd straight NCAA men's basketball title, what are you gonna do now? "I'm going to Disne-Kentucky!" (we hope.... and are still waiting patiently to find out...) (or perhaps waiting not so patiently...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And we also found out that, despite our best efforts, we can't go any amount of time without making some sort of stupid joke. Noah? I don't even Quota.
~ari

Jenni said...

I would have thought SOME loyalty to your GB and Semetic Stud was in order on Monday night...After all FLORIDA SUCKS! stupid gators...I'm not returning to the Sunshine state until our double punch to the gut is avenged...

Mary Anna said...

This has NOT been a good year for the Buckeyes...

Amanda said...

Semetic Studs and GBs aside, I have to remain loyal to my SEC. You may recall Jenni, that I staunchly defended the SEC this past summer against your Big 11 even *before* the infamous football showdown!