Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tom Brady. So Hot Right Now.


If any man ever wondered why women Really watch football, let me let you in on a little secret: it's all about the men in uniform! I go gaga for the guys in tight, shiny pants, and the strong, athletic bodies, and it's nice to see men who know what their job is, and they aggressively get it done on the field. Yes, it's a primeval way of looking at the game, but guys, don't fool yourselves into thinking that you enjoy the sport for any more noble a reason- the competition, the physical battle of wit and strength, and the added bonus, the scantily-clad cheerleaders on the sidelines (read: dancers who shake their assets in short, spandex half-outfits).

I spent my Sunday evening with the guys- Miller, Brad, and Jason, watching the Colts-Patriots game. They got a taste into the female psyche as I drooled over Tom Brady, and they enlightened me with their theory of every man feeling a strong kinship to a specific animal. (Miller is a wolf, Brad is a polar bear)

Poor Tom looks so dejected here after losing to the Colts... perhaps I should make a special trip up to New England to console him?

2 comments:

ellen said...

I agree with you Amanda...you know he's single again. :)

Mary Anna said...

He is one fine man, but he can't shake a tailfeather to my main beau--Mr. Favre.