Thursday, December 21, 2006

Getting a Handel on things

Thanks to MA, we have pics from Tuesday night's dress rehearsal. I thought I'd share a few of these with you guys since I'm on a blogging roll today:


Here's me smiling for the camera (You can always count on MA to take lots of good pictures!)







And here is yours truly, finally appearing as though she has a "Handel" on her music!




A View of the Nashville Symphony Chorus, and Symphony in the new Schermerhorn Symphony Hall







A lady on the front row who Mom & MA (what a dangerous combo, sitting those 2 together) had a good laugh over, watching her mouth open to the size of a softball!

We perform tonight and tomorrow night to sold-out audiences. I have been listening to Messiah here at work the past few days and am beyond excited to finally be performing this major work! Hallelujah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know I have been a silent lurker lately. I have enjoyed all of the recent blogs though. Keep it up. It is disappointing when there are no news posts. FYI...That ain't right needs a new post too :)
--laura

Mary Anna said...

Thank you again for the HM invite. I loved every minute of it. And I so enjoyed making snarky comments alongside Momma B. That first picture--it needs to be doctored up badly.

MamaB said...

I truly enjoyed our evening as well MA. Laura and I always enjoy "analyzing" people when we are together so having you there was fun since Laura couldn't go.