Monday, May 08, 2006

Team Kairos

Team Kairos won by default yesterday with a forfeit from the other team- I guess that puts us at 2-1 for the season. BBC friend Photo Joe came to the game and took several shots of our team and the other BBC team in action. Check out his page to see more of his work. Here's yours truly, Pinky McPinkerson in my trademark pink Kentucky hat. Yes, that's me chasing the ball to make a play at home. Actually, the runner stayed on 3rd, so I didn't have to tag anyone out. Good thing for that runner cause I would have gotten them O-U-T- Out!





Here's a shot of our fan section- they braved the cool weather to cheer us on in what ended up being a scrimmage against the other team plus a few of our own BBC players, which was amusing except for the ones who took themselves and their game a little too seriously. Come on people. This aint the majors. We're playing church softball.



We pray after every game. Check out that hot number 5 and her stocky white legs! EEK! Guess we'll have to take care of that pastiness in a few weeks when we head to the beach!

1 comment:

emilyb said...

Sorry I missed the game...but loved the recap in pictures!